Get Affidavit to submitted by Applicants to Notary Public


Affidavit to submitted by Applicants
(To be executed on non-judicial stamp paper)

I Md. Humayun Kabir S/o/D/o Adul MOtaleb Howlader presently residing at 119 Lake Circus, Kalabagan, Dhanmondi, Dhaka 1205 hereby state as follows: I was born on 08/12/81 (date) in Patuakhali (name of District)


Cont. Page 02


Page- 02
I take oath and solemnly declare/affirm that, I have the legal capacity to enter into a contract with Procuring Entity, and have not been declared ineligible by any of the PE’s under any government/semi Government/autonomous bodies of Government of Bangladesh on charges of engaging in Corrupt, Fraudulent, Collusive of Coercive practices and I further declare that I am a Citizen of Bangladesh.


Cont. Page 03



Page- 03

and the particulars furnished by me above correct and that I have not concealed or misrepresented any facts.


..................................
Signature of the Applicant

Witnesses

1.................................. 2.......................................

Sworn to before me
This ............................... Day of .............................. 20         at....................... .................... ..............................................................................................


Notary Public

No comments:

Post a Comment