The Best Example of Application for issuing New Eligibility Certificate

........Day…….Month……..Year

To
Officer
Ministry of Justice, Japanese Government
Tokyo.

Subject: Application for issuing New Eligibility Certificate

Respected Sir,

I would like to inform you that I am Farzana Akter Kakoly, Bangladeshi Passport No: BM0887804. On 26th March to 5th July last I suffered from eye disease. I took medical treatment for my affected eye at Bangladesh Eye Hospital in Dhaka. Now I am alright. I couldn’t do any work. I was too much sick, that’s why I couldn’t submit my all papers in Japanese embassy in Dhaka. But I really want to go your Country to see my husband.

Therefore, I will be grateful to you for eternal if you give me new Eligibility Certificate.  


Yours Sincerely

(Farzana Akter Kakoly)









No comments:

Post a Comment