Get Example of Application Letter from Sesona Company, Maldip

To,
Abdul Moh
Sesona Company, Maldip

I am providing description of suppression and torture by the military and police of that country to me as I was in job there.

I came to work from the capital to Hipalidu by the ship on dated 28th October, 2015. There was the son of owner Abdul Latif named Moh and his son in law Nahid with me. I and the son in law came to Hindulip and his son lives in the place named Darabandhu. Nahid was one night in my construction side and went away in the morning.

Two days later a team of police came and arrested me. They took me beside the river told, there came Moh and Nahid to you and kept to you 3 bags where they are? I told I do not know, they have not kept any bags to me. Police told tell the truth otherwise we kill you in life.

They made me down to the river and took up 3 bags and moh and Nahid taught you to create accident and you made accident by their speech, you are criminal. Telling that police beat me and as a result the wrist of left hand broke. They kept beside the river and for a while beat me again and again as I screamed they ate me pain reliever medicine. Two days later took me to the deep jungle and there they watered on my mouth catching the nose and watered to the nose catching the mouth. Two days later they entered pipe in the way to toilet of me.
5 days later a team of army came and beat me and told Moh and Nahid kept to you 3 bags- if you acknowledge it we will not beat you. I told this is not true, no one kept bag to me; I do not know anything about the accident.

Then they sprayed in my head of pain reliever and blooded from my body making and massaged the salt in the whole body. I screamed with pain. Two days they kept me in the mosque and one day after 1 AM in night they made me naked and kept me in the water for 3 hours then they made me up from there and ate me pain tablet. Then they laid me down on the sand beside the river for 4 days. As the same the police and army in that country tortured me for one year and then they sent me to the country on 28th October, 2016. As I was sense less and came to home, my relatives took me to square hospital and treated me by the Dr Bahar Khan, but I cannot work prolonging my hands and legs and I have to treat me well. There I do not have any money for the better treatment. Already I spent 1500 US dollar for the treatment purpose. I require 2000 more US dollar. I am spending helpless and inhuman life. I tolerated all the torture from the police and army of Maldip as I taught the wellness of you. I will be grateful if you if you look to my life.

Md. Liton Sardar
Father- Showkot Ali Sardar
Shoriatpur- Bangladesh

No comments:

Post a Comment