Yours Example of AFFIDAVIT OF NAME CORRECTION for FREE!


AFFIDAVIT OF NAME CORRECTION


I, MOHAMMAD SOLAMAN SHIKDER, son of Late Abdul Hakim Shikder, Address; 36/6, Forashgonj Road, Baganbari, Dhaka- 1100, Bangladesh, by Religion- Islam, by Nationality- Bangladeshi, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as follows:

01.       That I am a permanent resident and citizen of Bangladesh by birth.

02.       That APEL MHAMUD is my son and I am his father.

03.       That my son’s name has been erroneously written as “MOHAMMAD APEL MHAMUD” in his B.S.S (Economics) & M.S.S. (Economics) Mark Sheet, Certificate, Registration Card and Admit Card instead of “APEL MHAMUD”.

04.       That my son’s correct name will be as “APEL MHAMUD” in his B.S.S (Economics) & M.S.S. (Economics) Mark Sheet, Certificate, Registration Card and Admit Card. His B.S.S (Economics) Roll No. 14090, Registration No- 1710, Session- 1995-96 & M.S.S. (Economics) Roll No. 35133, Registration No- 1710, Session- 1998-99 under National University.

That the statement made above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, in truth whereof, I swear and sign this Affidavit of Name Correction before the Notary Public, Dhaka, Bangladesh.


--------------------
Deponent

The deponent is known to me, identified by me and he has signed in my presence.


----------------------
Advocate

No comments:

Post a Comment