Example of Notice of Divorce by Wife




M.A. SAMAD

Commissioner
Ward No. 73
Dhaka City Corporation

3/1, Janshon Road,
(Liakot Avenue),
Dhaka-1100.
Tel: 7126090 (Off),
7116970 (Res)






Ref: ............................

Date: 10/03/2004




 
 

Notice of Divorce by Wife



According to Section 7(1) of the Muslim Family Act, 1961

The humble submission is that I, Shumi Khan, Date of Birth: 03/05/1971, daughter of Ismail Khan & Nasima Begum, of 82/D/3 Deno Nath Seen Road, Gandaria, Dhaka-1204, Nationality: Bangladeshi, Religion: Islam, and Occupation: Housewife, hereby notify that I was married to Joy, Date of Birth: 02/01/1967, son of Late Md. Sultan Khan & Maleka Begum, of 49 Mahuttouly, P.S.: Kotwali, Dhaka-1100, Nationality: Bangladeshi, Religion: Islam, and Occupation: Business, on 08/03/1988 according to Muslim Law. Few months after the marriage, my husband Joy left for Japan. Here, a male child took birth in my womb, born of my husband Joy. Since, he went to Japan, he started rough behaving with me upon guising falsification. For long, he remind disinterested to pay maintenance and living costs and quit hearing for our news. I come to know via many reliable sources that he fell in fornication with an unknown woman in Japan and trying to marry her. Such activities committed by him have transgressed the condition of our marriage and worsen his morality. Thus, by exercising my right as conferred in section 18 of the Marriage Deed, I divorce thereby terminate the marriage with Joy on this 10/03/2004.

In this regard I sent this notice of divorce as per According to Section 7(1) of the Muslim Family Act, 1961.

Copy sent to:

Sd/- Shumi Khan
_________________

Shumi Khan

1. M.A. Samad
   Commissioner, Ward-73
2. Joy, 49 Mahuttouly,
      Kotwali, Dhaka
3. Abdul Awal (Marriage Registrar)
     Naya Bazar, Dhaka.

Witnesses:

1. Sd/-Illegible
(seal)
2. Sd/-Illegible

3. Sd/-Illegible




         


No comments:

Post a Comment