Example of AFFIDAVIT OF UNMARRIED CERTIFICATE


BEFORE THE NOTARY PUBLIC, DHAKA, BANGLADESH

AFFIDAVIT OF UNMARRIED CERTIFICATE 



We, (1) Dewan Wazi Ullah, son of Late Wali Ullah & (2) Shirina Akther, wife of Dewan Wazi Ullah, of Permanent Address-Village-Bijoynagar, Post Office- Sonaimuri, Police Station- Sonaimuri, Dist- Noakhali, Bangladesh, and present address-11 Joykali Mondir Road, 5th floor, Wari, Dhaka, both Religion-Islam & Nationality- Bangladeshi, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as follows:

1.         That we are permanent citizens & Residents of Bangladesh by birth.

2.         That DEWAN BASET, Date of birth 30-10-1976, Address as above is our son and we are his parents.
3.         That our said son DEWAN BASET is till now un-married and Bachelor, there is no contract, contract for marry with any foreign girl in abroad or in Bangladesh.
4.         That in the way of affidavit that we are legal & lawful guardian of DEWAN BASET and our son is still now un-married.
5.         That as parents of DEWAN BASET we have No objection if our son engaged any where in connection of matrimonial ties with any foreign girl.

In truth whereof we swear & sign this Affidavit of Unmarried Certificate before the Notary Public, Dhaka, Bangladesh.   


____________________________________________
Deponents

The deponents are known to me identified by me and they have signed in my presence. 


_____________________________________________
Advocate

BEFORE THE NOTARY PUBLIC, DHAKA, BANGLADESH

 

UNMARRIED CERTIFICATE

THROUGH AN AFFIDAVIT



I, Asma, wife of Huq Rozario of Permanent Address-Village-Bhagyakul, Post Office- Bhagyakul, Police Station-Sreenagar, District-Munshigonj, Bangladesh, and Present Address-27/2 K.M Dash Lane, Tikatuli, Dhaka, both Religion-Islam & Nationality- Bangladeshi, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as follows:
1.         That I am citizens and permanent national of Bangladesh by birth.

2.         That SANI ROZARIO, is my son and I am his mother. 
3.         That my womb son “SANI ROZARIO” was born on 12th February 1968 (12-02-1968) at Village-Bhagyakul, Post Office- Bhagyakul, Police Station-Sreenagar, District-Munshigonj. Bangladesh.
4.         That my aforesaid son is still now UN-MARRIED and we have NO OBJECTION if he marriage any girl in abroad.


The statements made above are correct and true in whereof we swear and sign this affidavit before the Notary Public at Dhaka, Bangladesh.    


____________________________________________
Deponent

The deponent is known to me identified by me and they have signed in my presence. 


_____________________________________________
Advocate

7 comments:

  1. helping document. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for uploading. But where and how can I get the unmarried certificate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a fucking system to get unmarried certificate, unusual lots of documents demanded to fill up form in dc office.then police verification,so disgusting as it takes 1-2 month fuck. So, people can't choose legal way.autharity force us to be illegal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you need a certificate too? Have you found a way?

      Delete
  4. hello,

    I have got a unmarried certificate from my distric but I am not sure if the certificate is legal or fake can anyone help me with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can u plz give a copy or sampleof your unmarried certificate ?I also need and what did u ask to the officer ?

      Delete