Example of About making a G.D. to the relation of passport Missing.


To
The Officer-in-Charge
Tejgaon Police Station,
D.M.P., Dhaka.
A.S.I. Sattar
Will be taken
to the step
O/C
19/04/06



Subject: About making a G.D. to the relation of passport Missing.


Dear Sir,
I beg most respectfully to inform you that I am Md. Abdullah-Al-Mamun, Permanent Address: Vill- Sujalpur, Post Office- Birganj, Police Station- Birganj, Dist.- Dinajpur. Present Address: 27/1 (2nd Floor 4F4), Dilu Road, New Eskaton (Ramna Police Station), Dhaka-1000. I am informing in this connection that on the last dated 17/04/06 at about 10.00 AM, I was coming to Farmgate area from my residence and in that period, my passport (No. W 0681216) was missed. I was then began to search out of it, but I did not get it any more even after a long searching it.

Therefore, I hope and pray that you will be kind enough to attend the matter and will be made a Diary under your police Station for my future purpose and oblige thereby.



         The Humble Applicant




Dated: 19/04/06
(Md. Abdullah-Al-Mamun)
Son of Md. Muzaffor Ali
27/1 (2nd Floor 4F4)
Dilu Road, New Eskaton,
Ramna Police Station, Dhaka-1000


Ref: Tejgaon Police Station G.D. No.
1501, Dated: 19/04/06


Sd/Illegible
19/04/06
Duty Officer
Tejgaon Police Station
D.M.P., Dhaka.


5 comments: